Hotel Örk is a first class hotel in the town of Hveragerði, Iceland’s “hottest town”, only 44 km from Reykjavík.
The hotel offers friendly accommodation and well-equipped facilities in beautiful surroundings. The hotel features all the comforts and services you would expect to find in a city, but conveniently situated in Hveragerði, Iceland’s “health village”.
In addition to general accommodation, the hotel features all the comforts and services you would expect to find at a first class hotel: multilingual and friendly staff, great accommodation and excellent facilities, such as an outdoor swimming pool with a water slide, hot tubs and geothermal sauna. Hotel Örk also offer excellent facilities for meetings, seminars and conferences.The hotel’s proximity to some of Iceland’s most beautiful natural phenomena makes it an ideal place to make your base while exploring the surrounding landscape.
Visit Hotel website
- There is free parking around the hotel and also free wireless network.
- HVER Restaurant is located in Hotel Örk. It is a first-class restaurant with an A la carté menu, as well as group menus. Opening hours from 11:30-22 and happy hour from 16-18, every day!
- Breakfast is included in the rates and is served on the third floor from 07:00 – 10:00 every day. The breakfast buffet consists of a selection of breads, pastries, jams, cheeses, fruits, cereals and more.
- Hotel reception is open 24/7. To call the reception, dial 9.
- Guests have free access to an outdoor swimming pool with a water slide, hot tub, geothermal sauna and a golf course.
Tours including this accommodation